Wednesday, October 13, 2010

I Live to Live




Inspirational watercolor art can be found at:
http://www.etsy.com/shop/thewheatfield

I am still trying to figure out if I am going into too many directions with my blog. But it's mine so I will treat this blog as a journal/ notebook for just beautiful things. I always used to be future driven, meaning I would postpone my happiness for later. I recently discovered self actualization and the only moment that is eternal is the present.
I have been carrying around folders and folders of magazine cutouts of interior, exteriors of homes, fashion, botanical thinking one day I will have a house and I will do x,y, z...I do have a home it's an apartment, but that doesn't mean I can't make it beautiful and start using these inspirations now. After all Jonathan Adler wrote a book titled: My Prescription for Anti-Depressive Living which by the way is a hilarious and genius concept. Beautiful surroundings can change your perspective. Your home should be your sanctuary, you should be glad to come home to it.In fact you should be happy to be living the life you have. LIVE TO LIVE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment